• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Holiday gift exchange 2009 - UPDATED -heck!!! open em when you want !!

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Fellow StangFixers, how about we do a simple white elephant type of Christmas gift exchange program. In case some of you have never participated in one you are in store for a treat.

Gifts are typically inexpensive, humorous items or used items from home and sometimes, they are just plain trash or junk you simply don’t want. The term white elephant refers to a gift whose maintenance cost exceeds its usefulness. Each gift should be no more than $20 in value. In most cases the gift is a gag gift which you might have received last year and have been dying to get rid of it to some poor sole. Many send used Mustang parts, toys, etc.

1. Send me a Private Message with your real name, full address and phone number by November 25th. Upon receipt of your PM, I will reply back with a confirmation of receipt. I will create a list of those participating at the bottom of this post so everyone can see who’s playing and who isn’t. If you don’t see your favorite Stangfix buddy on the list, you can then bug them to join the fun. Your Stangfix name will be written on a ticket and tossed into a hat or retired oil pan.

2. On Turkey day, my daughter (who doesn’t know about this yet) will pull out two tickets at a time blind folded and match them together. I will then PM you with the contact information of the person you are to send a gift to. You'll will never know who is sending you one. Don’t ask.

Most importantly: Please do not sign up if you do not plan to send a gift. Everyone receives and ships a gift.

This program is for all StangFixers including those living abroad. If you receive a recipient from another country, consider freight costs vs package weight as well as shipping time. Let’s have some fun. If you have any questions please ask away.

Craig

Participating members:

*Midlife
*cmayna
*Opentracker
*abrahamfh
*caspian65
*Flysure1
*Sacbill
*silverblueBP
*blue65coupe
*70_Fastback
*crustycurmudgeon
*daveSanborn
*Bite Me
*70 Stangman
*Fast68back
*JeffTepper
*KBMWRS
*RapidRabbit
*Havok1
*beach pony
*David67
*garner67
*tarafied1
*DEL65
*monkeystash
*Sluggo
*AzPete
*jims6t6
*Teebone
*AtlantaSteve
*Apollard
*lethal289
*gtscode - Welcome Justin

Deadline to sign up is now Nov. 25th.

oh yeah.......

Re: Holiday gift exchange 2009

[member]I'm in ... I still have the ice scraper I got a few years ago - We live in California :doh NO ice exept in the freezer folks.

Two questions:

Do you take bribes so I get the person I want?

Can I break the $20 rule again?

Here is some tuff I got in the past

we1.jpg

we2.jpg

we3.jpg

My boy JD loves the clock ... it makes a Vaaroooom sound when it goes off.[/member]

And you're sure there will be no inproprieties concerning who gets who....as lets say BeachPony getting say a guy named Bob? :) :lol

beach pony is :cry because he cannot get onto StangFix while at work and asked me if I would add him to the list. That MOFO better pony up a gift.

"cmayna" said:
Beach Pony is :cry because he cannot get onto StangFix while at work and asked me if I would add him to the list. That MOFO better pony up a gift.

Oh great, a gift card from the MB putt putt.......

"cmayna" said:
beach pony is :cry because he cannot get onto StangFix while at work and asked me if I would add him to the list. That MOFO better pony up a gift.

Man, Ron is a whiner :bike

BTW, For those who want to pick who they get, I'm open for bribes as long as the financial amount is equal to or greater than the amount I owe my engine rebuilder. Dig deep. :craz

Cool, looking forward to it. I got a box o' stuff in my attic I'm looking to pass on to someone else.

Back