• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Holiday gift exchange program 2010

Opened mine last night from David67... nice koolart t-shirt.
we-2010.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the WE gift, 70 StangMan (Dale).

Here's all the loot.... A sweet Mustang calendar, a nice Ford hat (i needed a new hat), a chrome brake MC cover, some cam break-in additive, and a Mustang diecast car with a Cowboys scheme paint job!... too bad my Cowboys SUCK this year, as a matter of fact they're getting their butts kicked again this evening.

Merry Christmas everyone!

31-251210180408.jpeg

"silverblueBP" said:
Christmas finally has arrived and I carefully opened my W.E. gift from Sheldon (RustyRed). This is the best gift ever ( :homo), I've received lots of really cool things over the years ( :char), but nothing quite as nice as this ( :barf1). I'm not sure what was going through your head ( :roul) to come up with such a great gift ( :shee), but know that I greatly appreciate the thought ( :guns)!

PTLarge.jpg

Thanks Sheldon, I LMAO and so did Deb :yah

Glad you liked it...I am sure you'll have a lot of fun building your dream car :marv

"RustyRed" said:
Glad you liked it...I am sure you'll have a lot of fun building your dream car :marv

Don't be surprised if one day a video is posted of it gett'n blow'd up :roll

:pbj

"Midlife" said:
Del65's box consisted of so many packages

Hi Mid, normally I'd take full credit, but actually SAC69 sent that stuff to you. He's the culprit.

"DEL65" said:
Hi Mid, normally I'd take full credit, but actually SAC69 sent that stuff to you. He's the culprit.

Doh! You're right. I'll make the change.

Being sick on Christmas is a drag. Shari had a virus early in the week and we all thought we were spared. I spent the last two days in the house with the back door trots and only enough energy to push the TV remote. Glad it's over.

Finally got time to open things up and my WE from Randy ( Midlife ) is a cool one. Got a nice Barrett Jachson catalog that is full of great car photos. My boy JD really likes it ! A Magnifocuser that I already used to pull a metal silver out of my had that had been in there for 3 days that I couldn't see. A handy dandy electrical switch for a thing-a-ma-jig. A bottle of wattle and a bitchin' suspension wrench that will have a place of honor in my shop. It's a 7/8" - 3/4" long for the upper arms and ball joints. I have those wreanches in my tool box but not a long one like this with both sizes. I'll be using it today.

Thanks Mid !

169-261210112521.jpeg

Heres' the stuff I got from Mike (garner67).
Thanks, Mike!
photo-1.jpg

Vic Hubbard Speed & Marine shirt, circuit tester, detail screwdriver set and what looks like suspension bolts...I think...LOL

"Opentracker" said:
Being sick on Christmas is a drag. Shari had a virus early in the week and we all thought we were spared. I spent the last two days in the house with the back door trots and only enough energy to push the TV remote. Glad it's over.

Finally got time to open things up and my WE from Randy ( Midlife ) is a cool one. Got a nice Barrett Jachson catalog that is full of great car photos. My boy JD really likes it ! A Magnifocuser that I already used to pull a metal silver out of my had that had been in there for 3 days that I couldn't see. A handy dandy electrical switch for a thing-a-ma-jig. A bottle of wattle and a bitchin' suspension wrench that will have a place of honor in my shop. It's a 7/8" - 3/4" long for the upper arms and ball joints. I have those wreanches in my tool box but not a long one like this with both sizes. I'll be using it today.

Thanks Mid !

John:
I forgot to tell you what the thing-a-ma-jig is. It is a non-working intermittent wiper/washer switch for vintage Mustangs. The intermittent portion does not work, so it functions purely as the original switch.

Enjoy!

169-261210112521.jpeg

"Midlife" said:
John:
I forgot to tell you what the thing-a-ma-jig is. It is a non-working intermittent wiper/washer switch for vintage Mustangs. The intermittent portion does not work, so it functions purely as the original switch.

Enjoy!

Actually, I think the switch did not shut off.......but worked for all other settings...if my memory is correct after the Wattles.

A day late since I opened it yesterday, but I got a mother load of Aussie car mags from our mate down under (scedd):

275-261210140922-6867145.jpeg

These guys down there make some serious iron, and frankly have some serious magazinnes to show them off. They kick the automotive press in the states ass. Glossy, high quality, with good write ups. Lots of mustangs, but the '70 Falcon 351W racer caught my eye:

275-261210140850-68392292.jpeg

Thanks, I'll have lots of reading material now.
(No idea why the pics rotated, hold your screen sideways.)

Stuck at home today with a sick dog so I decided to put it to good use.

This is soooooooooooooo badass!

778453203_photobucket_34141_.jpg

and the money shot

778453203_photobucket_34140_.jpg

Now I just need to mix up some explosives..........

Thanks to Frank, (Crustycrumudgen) for the awesome WE gift.

There was a pair fo 65/6 tail lights, Very cool! I am sure I can find a Jeep or something to stick them on, I now have three of them. Hehehehe, there was a hog ring pliers and hog rings, I plan to fix the seats for the 65 and these will come in very handy. There was a nice cig lighter very carefully packed in a clear plastic container, How did you know I needed one?

The very coolest part was a specialty knife made to look like the 65 Mustang with the tail light and side indent and "1965 Mustang" on the blade. It came in a cool wood box with a window to show off the picture on the handle.

I will cherish this gift for years!!!!!

Here is a link to the pic.
we.jpg

Mel

A word of advice, Mel: Re-gift those cheap pot-metal hog ring pliers and get yourself a quality pair:

index.php

I only used the bent pair in this set, I suppose the straight pair may come in handy in some situations.

Frank

Frank, I knew you had a licence plate fetish so I sent you an ultra rare Kentucky blue plate (Not really rare) the other stuff was just things I could find in KY! Merry Christmas!

"silverblueBP" said:
Stuck at home today with a sick dog so I decided to put it to good use.

This is soooooooooooooo badass!

778453203_photobucket_34141_.jpg

and the money shot

778453203_photobucket_34140_.jpg

Now I just need to mix up some explosives..........

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist building it..... :yah

121-261210220037.jpeg

Thanks Tony!!! (Aka Stangg)

I received a mulifunction switch for a granda, a flashlight, bud light T-shirt, 3rd brakelight from a fox body, interior lights from a 69/70, 6 stainless screws 10-24, hood hinges, spark plug separators, heater clips, window regulator spring, oil plug, seal for a rotor, and bumper brakets I forgot to put into the picture.

Awesome stuff Thanks again!!!

"apollard" said:
Hey, a little local culture. Couldn't find boiled peanuts (which are awesome, unlike the skins).

Rubber giraffes are local????? :yah :wor

Back