• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Holiday gift exchange program 2010

"KBMWRS" said:
Rubber giraffes are local????? :yah :wor

To me they are - our company makes the pigment and uses them as sales gimmicks. New color every year. Work is lousy with the damn things-

I just spent an hour reading this post laughing my @$$ off at some of these gifts. Thanks Mel for my haul of goodies. I got some cool Family Guy Swag, a spoon from the CIA(?), A hand held game, multi tool, My GF loved the little lipstick case and stole it before I could re-gift it to Craig or Kevin........

Thanks a ton to Craig for organizing this again this year. Great job Craig!

"silverblueBP" said:
and the money shot

778453203_photobucket_34140_.jpg

I was just thinking....whoever draws Mark's name next year needs to get him a model of a silverblue Mustang or just include the correct color paint. He can build it and put it on the shelf pretty far behind the Cruiser.

Last edited by a moderator:
"RustyRed" said:
I was just thinking....whoever draws Mark's name next year needs to get him a model of a silverblue Mustang or just include the correct color paint. He can build it and put it on the shelf pretty far behind the Cruiser.

Hate to tell you, but that damn PT won't exist next Christmas :bomb

As soon as we get some measurable snow..............BOOM

"Fast68back" said:
I just spent an hour reading this post laughing my @$$ off at some of these gifts. Thanks Mel for my haul of goodies. I got some cool Family Guy Swag, a spoon from the CIA(?), A hand held game, multi tool, My GF loved the little lipstick case and stole it before I could re-gift it to Craig or Kevin........

Thanks a ton to Craig for organizing this again this year. Great job Craig!

Hehehe, there is a story behind all of that stuff. The wash brush I won in the first car club meeting I went to when I lived in Brawley, CA, The CIA spoon was found on the floor of my bus and never claimed, same with the lip stick holder. The Family Guy (Stewie) box of stuff was given to me by my Brother after he passed away from ALS. (http://friendsforfrank.com) He almost choked to death when I was watching FG with him during one of my visits.

It is not sentimental, just something fun he and I laughed about together. I can't remember if you got the rest of the lost and found stuff from the bus...The Multi-tool and electronic game I won when I was the driver for a group of gamblers from Idaho Falls to Jackpot, NV. I was driving and didn't know I was playing bingo at the same time....Was fun.

I am happy you enjoyed it, but you know the :rulz Pics please!

Mel

"silverblueBP" said:
Hate to tell you, but that damn PT won't exist next Christmas :bomb

As soon as we get some measurable snow..............BOOM

You need snow to blow it up?

I rec'd my W/E today from TL Weller, unfortunately I can't recall the StangFix "name" but here's the loot:

A pair of bumper guards, "302" fender emblems, a gold-plated letter opener and keychain from "Mineral Technologies" and a BBQ tool set.

THANK YOU.

202-281210141928-68822420.jpeg

202-281210141924-6872491.jpeg

img1750xe.th.jpg

Here is my haul ! cool glasses, used studs and other quality parts, stangfix shirt, and some cock soup. The wife really likes the soup!--Keeps asking for seconds! also got a amazon card that I used to get season 5 of 2 1/2 men---thanks sluggo----my gift for my recepient still has not shown---it is reordered.

Tom
Sorry that your gift was so late. My gift was a true White Elephant gift, that is stuff that was given to me, or won in a raffle. OK the bumper guards were from a Mustang that I parted out years ago. Hope that you enjoy or pass them along in another gift exchange, Knott's is always a good place to get rid of stuff. :roll

fd

"Flysure1" said:
img1750xe.th.jpg

Here is my haul ! cool glasses, used studs and other quality parts, stangfix shirt, and some cock soup. The wife really likes the soup!--Keeps asking for seconds! also got a amazon card that I used to get season 5 of 2 1/2 men---thanks sluggo----my gift for my recepient still has not shown---it is reordered.

Be careful with that soup, its the same as the punch Sluggo made back in high school.... I'm saving the packet he sent me for next years WE....

The Hollywood Knights, 1980 Movie (Spike the Punch Scene)

"FordDude" said:
Tom
Sorry that your gift was so late. My gift was a true White Elephant gift, that is stuff that was given to me, or won in a raffle. OK the bumper guards were from a Mustang that I parted out years ago. Hope that you enjoy or pass them along in another gift exchange, Knott's is always a good place to get rid of stuff. :roll

fd

FD,
If I had known you were the W/E, I would have just requested a removable storage device full of your "thong" image postings.

"Flysure1" said:
img1750xe.th.jpg

You seem to missing the second installment..................Nothing from Marti auto?

201-291210141040.jpeg

Here is my WE gift package from Havok1
XL Mustang sweatshirt, exhaust tip, flashlight, bondo, turtlewax, duct tape, Hotwheels Mustang, Armor all wipes, Youth Officer badge from Capital City Raleigh NC, AND some "Great Stuff" :yah
The note reads:
"I got most of this stuff in a kit off ebay from a guy named Nick. Said if you use it, paint the car black & gray, and call it an 'ELLYNOOR' You could get at least $75,000 for it! The kit was only $500 , so I though it was a steal and thought I could share with you since it was Christmas. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.
From an East coast StangFixer,
Brian
'Havok1' "

fd

From the Left coast to the Right, a life time supply ( for me ) of Gear Head shampoo with a Red '70 Fastback on the label and a certificate for a StangFix T-shirt.
CRAIG.jpg

Thank you Craig. (cmayna)

"FordDude" said:
201-291210141040.jpeg

Here is my WE gift package from Havok1
XL Mustang sweatshirt, exhaust tip, flashlight, bondo, turtlewax, duct tape, Hotwheels Mustang, Armor all wipes, Youth Officer badge from Capital City Raleigh NC, AND some "Great Stuff" :yah
The note reads:
"I got most of this stuff in a kit off ebay from a guy named Nick. Said if you use it, paint the car black & gray, and call it an 'ELLYNOOR' You could get at least $75,000 for it! The kit was only $500 , so I though it was a steal and thought I could share with you since it was Christmas. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.
From an East coast StangFixer,
Brian
'Havok1' "

fd

Hope you like it brother. I got a kick out of putting together the "Nick Kit."

Brian

Sorry Ryan.

I know that I posted what you got me here but I don't see that post now. Maybe it didn't go though or something. Not real sure what happened.

Ryan (MonkeyStash) sent me a (not sure of the exact word...) a "belt" of .50 caliber shells for possible use on the rat rod. I would guess it's a goof 40" long, or maybe longer!

The boys thought it was the coolest thing ever too Ryan. Thanks!

I got a box from "67 Fastback". Thanks Bill!. The post office used the box for football practice.

My son Steven want me to make a stand for the shifter to use next to my Mustang Chairs.

I needed a pair of sun glasses since I left mine at the farm house. The had cleaner is also being used!

WEBox.jpg

WE.jpg

Back