• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Holy crap! Does it come with a couple "lines"

blue65coupe

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/The-new-Dallas-Cowboys-Stadium-will-offer-90-pi?urn=nfl,180810

Those enjoying a Cowboys game from a luxury suite at the new stadium will have to shell out $90 for pizza and $66 for a 12-pack of domestic beer.

It costs $800,000 per year to lease one of those luxury suites, a hefty sum that doesn't include game tickets.

As for the $90 pizza, that's the cost for a plain pizza.

---------------

Funny comment

For $90, I'd expect the cheese to be made from the breast milk of a Cambodian immigrant.

YIKES! :yikes

I also have heard on the radio from a guy in the stands that its much better watching the game on the HUGE TV screen rather than actually looking at the real action. :wtf

Something wrong about that...although he's probably right.

12 beers for $66 is only $5.50 a beer... that's not too bad.

However, football is definitely better on TV than in person, except maybe a good college game... college coeds :yikes

"garner67" said:
12 beers for $66 is only $5.50 a beer... that's not too bad.

However, football is definitely better on TV than in person, except maybe a good college game... college coeds :yikes

No the guy WAS at the game in the new stadium. He just watched the new big screen almost as big as the field. Looking down he could have seen the real thing.

That eyesore stadium is about 12 miles from my house, any of you guys need a place to crash let me know, you can stay here for free, so you can afford a pizza and a beer.........

Back