• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

"Honey, can you hand me my cel phone?"

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
As I type this, I await for her to come back into the house from the BBQ so I can sit on my fat a$$ and ask her "Honey, can you hand me my cel phone?" knowing damn well that it is triggered to set off a nasty fart sound if anyone picks it up.

Do you guys realize how many FART aps there are on the internet? OMG! This little child has died and gone to heaven.

I await for her approach......

Well, I spent the night at Stanford Emergency Cel Phone Care Center holding the hands of my beloved iphone5 after the wife launched it into the other room shortly after picking it up.

The phone will never be the same :thum

Now I await for the daughter to have dinner with us. "Daughter, can you hand me...."

I've got like 6 of them, but this one with the security feature is: IFART and my favorite noise is called Jack the Ripper. Another cool one is called Fart Express, which you simply shake your phone and it rips.

The timing and movement feature is incredible. Especially when she is going to bed. I used it under her pillow, over and over it gassed her cool side. What is that noise? What noise I said. My youngest loved it.

"cmayna" said:
I've got like 6 of them, but this one with the security feature is: IFART and my favorite noise is called Jack the Ripper. Another cool one is called Fart Express, which you simply shake your phone and it rips.

Craig you are indeed one sick puppy! With that said, my fav is Burrito Maximo!!! LOL

Back