Thanks for the kind words from most of you. Bite me, . I will be done. No option but to be done. I do need to go ahead and fire it up soon though. Then decide if i will be completely nuts and swap motors. If i have a solid week ahead of the departure date i will go for it. I want to get at least a couple hundred miles on it before i head west. Want to deal with all the likely leaks, squeaks etc. here at home. Also be nice to let the EFI settle into a tune too. Headed back to the garage now. Spent the morning dealing with household stuff and a couple slow leaking tires on the wife's Jeep. Roofers on the block and she caught a nail in both passenger side tires. Plugged 'em up and good to go.