1. Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hot August Night 2019

Discussion in 'Non Mustang General Discussion' started by KBMWRS, Oct 18, 2018.

1. KBMWRS

KBMWRS What did the moron say today?

Just got my registration and reserved my room at Grand Sierra Resort for next year's show. I hope its a little cooler next year.

2. Kelly_H

Kelly_H Young Grasshopper

Though my life is always up in the air and I can't commit to anything, I did think of a pretty awesome road trip plan for my 2019 HAN circuit... so hopefully I get to come!

Debating between the Grand Sierra and the Sands. I had fun at the Grand Sierra last year, but the Sands is closer to more of the action and it's a hell of a lot cheaper.

3. kb3

kb3 Well-Known Member

Hmm...the Sands is currently showing a nightly rate of $10,000.00 per night for that week. I think I paid just slightly less than that at the GSR. Interesting enough, GSR shows no rooms available for those dates. Maybe too early to book things? I doubt GSR is booked already!

4. KBMWRS

KBMWRS What did the moron say today?

I already booked at GSR....their website says no rooms but call and you can reserve.

5. kb3

kb3 Well-Known Member

thanks Mike! I assumed their system was not set up for that far out. I will give them a call.

6. 3175375

3175375 Well-Known Member

I would like to go, but 2020 looks better for me. I am planning on going to Normandy next year