• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

How do you dudes get anything done?

"daveSanborn" said:
I'm with Rick. My work doesn't begin until I get an email/phone call. Over the recent holidays I had..... maybe..... 2 phone calls and 3 emails. Yes. Yes. No. Yes. No. The rest of the time I'm sitting behind my PC waiting for the next email/call.

So even the 900 calls have a slow time....who'da guessed? :lol

Work half the day at the office, where everything fun on the internet is blocked, so I use my phone. The rest of the day is spent doing any software/remote calls I have from the house.....when there are calls.

"Havok1" said:
I'm a cop with a computer in the car. Nuff said. :wm?

I can see Brian texting his partner, running a tag, calling out his current location and surfing the Fix all while pursuing a fleeing felon.

If it makes you feel any better my really busy time of the year is approaching pretty quickly, even this week has been much more busy than normal. From next week through about May it gets a little crazy in my world with year end close, tax compliance, property tax renditions, etc, etc.

"Flysure1" said:
I am laid off most of the winter, I work this in just between house work and fixing supper.

So I am not the only one, as they say misery loves company. fd

I can't get on here at work. No internet access at all unless I bring my laptop and hack into the network line. :sad

I have get my fix at home. The wife gets mad when I come home I go straight for the computer to catch up on what I miss.
I guess I should say hi to her first.

I run my own auto repair shop. Running your own business means lots of hours.... The fix adds a couple hours to my day since every time I go into the office for any reason, I have to hit the "unread post since last visit" tab..... :craz

Back