• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

How Many Active Stangfix Members???

"Horseplay" said:
If you (bravenrace) want more mustang tech stuff, how about posting some? I still enjoying watching the same old things being done on these cars. I'm sure just about all of us do. If you are performing an upgrade, swapping intakes, etc. Post it up. Maybe do a tutorial type write up. We all love us some pictures! This also gives a format and opportunity for the guys to chime in with their wit and wisdom on the subject.

You have posted a bunch asking for experience with or opinions on a variety of subjects but I don't think you ever came back and posted on what you ended up doing or better yet, a thread showing it happen. Walk the walk brotha!

Seriously, this would prompt a bunch of what you are asking for in this thread.

I've been thinking about this, and come to the conclusion that while doing this may in fact help the situation, the most significant result in doing so would likely be to have you reply and tell me I didn't do it right. :roul :no

"bravenrace" said:
I've been thinking about this, and come to the conclusion that while doing this may in fact help the situation, the most significant result in doing so would likely be to have you reply and tell me I didn't do it right. :roul :no
And here I thought I had issues. :roll

"dm289" said:
Honestly... as written I don't know if you are kidding or insulting my friend....
Hardly what I'd call an insult. More a call for perspective, you know? And a bit of a friendly jab. We do do that around here ya know.

"cmayna" said:
LOL, What other forum can show so much love as this one?

makeout.gif

http://youtu.be/6S8tc6y0uvQ

"Horseplay" said:
ABE!!!

Long time no post. Things going well?

Doing great. I miss the bay and my fellow NorCal fixers very much but I am enjoying every minute I get with my son and our little family.

I must mention that I have a new found appreciation for those members that find time to work on their rides while juggling families, work and other responsibilities. It was pretty easy to work on Fred back when it was just me.

Hope everyone is doing well and count on me to slowly start learning how to manage my time to fit Fred in more.

"Horseplay" said:
Hardly what I'd call an insult. More a call for perspective, you know? And a bit of a friendly jab. We do do that around here ya know.
Horseplay,

thanks for the clarification... I've known bravenrace longer than the vmf and stangfix... I guess I should spend more time here to develop a sense for the poster's sense of humor...

"dm289" said:
Horseplay,

thanks for the clarification... I've known bravenrace longer than the vmf and stangfix... I guess I should spend more time here to develop a sense for the poster's sense of humor...

You'd think T E R R Y'S online name would give it away!

Back