• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

How many of you boys have a lady doctor?

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
My old doctor retires and I get a new man doctor who I just visited last week for the first time. He has been with the local medical clinic since Oct of last year ( a newbie). I get a call from his nurse that he is moving back to the east coast so I need to pick another doctor. So I naturally ask what men doctors there have open practice that can take me. She says they currently have only lady doctors..... :wtf

She read off a list of names who are taking on new clients and one is named Sharon Siemen or seaman or seamen or......

Now if she or they were some young hot Stanford graduates with 10' legs, etc, I might consider. But what if they're old and cheezy. Big Jim and the twins wouldn't be too happy about that.

So do any of you real men have a female doctor?

Re: How many of you boyd have a lady doctor?

What's a doctor?

Duct tape and super glue, ya puss. :dumas

Being that I use the military, they do not have "one" doctor assigned to treat you. You take who you get unless you ask for one by name and wait. When my hernia hit real had last Sept., I did not care who I saw. The one on base here was a female PA. She attempted to put the hernia back in place so I would not be in to much pain. She even warmed her hands......She could not and said she did not want to hurt me....... I was sent to a local hospital where this big guy was able to accomplish the task and, yes, I hurt worse. Surgery was the next day. I am at a point where I just want a good doctor and really, how many embarrassing problems do you have Craig?

And like I said in my txt; pick one with small hands - make ya feel more manly...! :yikes

Big Jim???????? :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Just pick one. :ky :ky :ky

I had a female PA check me out once a couple years ago. 28, 5'9", 130lbs, blonde, legs for days. I'd sign up for her to be my doctor any day...

"Starfury" said:
I had a female PA check me out once a couple years ago. 28, 5'9", 130lbs, blonde, legs for days. I'd sign up for her to be my doctor any day...

OK, but how did you explain the Pipe? Not that I'd mind some small hand momma compared to an ape man :yikes

"Starfury" said:

What'd ya do - steal her license or something!?

I have a female doctor now for the past 6 years. She's a Nurse Practicioner. If things get really bad, she brings in the true doctor, a huge Samoan lady. Both are as pleasant as can be. Now the nurse...she's a knockout! Ukrainian blonde, 6'1", about 24 yo, buxom, blue eyes, and knocks my socks up and down!

Back