• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

How to get $75k in benefits for you and your girlfriend.

carlizard

Follow these proven steps.

1. Don't get married to her.

2. Use your mom's address for your mail.

3. The guy buys a house.

4. Guy rents out house to his girlfriend who has 2 of his kids.

5. Section 8 will pay $900 a month for a 3 bedroom house.

6. Girlfriend signs up for Obamacare, so guy doesn't have to pay out the butt for family insurance.

7. Girlfriend gets to go to college for free being a single mother.

8. Girlfriend gets $600 a month for food stamps.

9. Girlfriend gets free cell phone.

10. Girlfriend gets free utilities.

11. Guy moves into house, but uses mom's house to get mail.

12. Girlfriend claims one kid and guy claims one kid on taxes. Now you both get to claim head of house hold at $1800 credit.

13. Girlfriend gets disability for being "crazy" or having a "bad back" at $1800 a month and never has to work again.

This plan is perfectly legal and is being executed now by millions of people.

A married couple with a stay at home mom yields $0 dollars.

An unmarried couple with stay at home mom nets:

$21,600 disability +
$10,800 free housing +
$6,000 free obamacare +
$6,000 free food +
$4,800 free utilities +
$6,000 Pell Grant money to spend +
$12,000 a year in college tuition free from Pell Grant +
$8,800 tax benefit for being a single mother
---------
$75,000 a year in benefits

Ha! I don't need to check Snopes to know that's BS. That kinda thing could only happen in a society dominated by an entitlement mentality of the masses which was cultivated by a liberal bureaucracy! <insert massive amounts of sarcasm>

This plan is perfectly legal and is being executed now by millions of people.

Well, then you should be able to supply a verifiable list of names, along with proof, of people that are doing just that, correct? Show'em if you got'em. :D

I wish every liberal had to spend a month in law enforcement. Or, work at wal-mart for a month or any c-store that takes ebt and sells lottery tickets. I find it hard to believe there is not a single person that has not had to wait behind that person in line as they fumble through their purse/wallet to find that gov't card to pay for slim jims and Mt. Dew but as soon as that card scans they whip out a 20 for lottery tickets and cigarettes. I can't for the life of me figure out how that doesn't piss everyone off.

Saw a news report the other night that said the infrastructure was crumbling because we don't pay enough taxes. Didn't bother to mention the rampant waste of money, the ridiculous gov red tape, the payoffs, kickbacks and the artificially jacked up "prevailing wage" that has to be paid.

Nope, it's all because we're stingy.

If the asshats in congress are so damned worried about money, how about they forfeit their six figure salary and benefits, and make minimum wage? Nope, they bitch about wanting a raise while the rest of the country can't find two nickels to rub together.

Duane, I simply avoid walmart and convenience stores. Problem solved!
Seriously, I get what you are saying. You make your point well. But the chain email in the OP does nothing but spread falsehoods and polarize. Reasonable discussion is likely to go out the window when the conversation begins with half truths and false accusations. Doesn't help your side at all, IMHO. :oops:

There's a whole lot of ignorance of how things actually work and a buttload of hyperbole in that email. Some of which is easily debunked just by common sense. Sprinkled with a tiny grain of truth here and there but mostly just sensationalism. If it were presented as a news article it would be the definition of "yellow journalism".

Back