• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Howdy from the great white north

Hey my fellow gearheads. Just a short bio, I have been a mustang fan since the age of 16 when I bought my 68 coupe. I grew up in southwest MO, moved to Tulsa in 01 to get out of the small town life, then to central MN on dec 31st of 14. I've towed my mustang more than I ever drove it, but now I have the time, the money, the spouse and the space to really get going on my mustang. It's gonna be a mild build with a 408W a t56 and 8.8 rear. I've already replaced the floor pans and the p side quarter, still gotta get the D side done. Hope to learn more from you guys.

Welcome to a site that used to be great. Most here are here to help on anything you need ( except Gary ).
Welcome to the 'FIX. P.S. 10 points for the user name

Welcome to the fix. Nice to have another frozen north. I'm over in Wisconsin.

Post some pictures and start a build thread. We like to watch builds.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Welcome from Florida. I'm here to tease you when it's Winter time in WI...

Welcome. Looking forward to seeing your car. Also, thanks for the links in the other threads I have already found them to be useful.

I was in Minneapolis just long enough to change planes on Thursday. I was on my way home to California from a vacation in Pennsylvania. So let me be the first left coaster to welcome you.

fd

Welcome from a fellow Southern Canadian! Ames, Iowa welcomes you to one of the best, used to be coolest forum on the interwebby thing. And yes, there are Florida rednecks even in Ames!

BTW, I HATE winter...snow and ice, but I'm stuck here till death unshackles me from this frozen hell.

BTW, don't take advice from TERRY (HorseAss), he's been working on his 65 since...well, since...1967 and it's still 2 years away from being roadworthy.

Back