• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I Am So Damn Angry, And Need to Vent!

Laurie S.

Staff member
After all the worry and fear with my fiance's health problems, it was so wonderful to learn that he is okay. He visited me last week and we had a great time. I'm getting ready to head down there later this week. Life was good.

Last night, he called me with the unbelievable news that his daughter's baby, who isn't even five months old yet and we've haven't seen, is in the hospital with multiple fractures due to the boyfriend abusing her. He's in jail, and his daughter is being allowed to stay at the hospital with her daughter, but she may be charged, too. I am furious and he is beyond furious! As a former Vietnam-era Navy Seal, he is ready to tear the son-of-a-bitch from limb to limb, and is quite capable of doing it. I wouldn't mind a little time with him, too.

Now when things were looking so good, our lives are in an uproar again. We don't know the full extent of the injuries, but my gut is saying baby shaking and skull fractures, with little chance of recovery. I'm heartbroken for the baby and for him, and am helpless to do anything other than to get him a plane ticket there, which brings up more worries.

How can anyone do that to a baby? I fear for the human race. Calling him an animal insults animals. I am so pissed and don't have anyone here to vent to, so you guys are it.

I am so sorry girl that this happens to you and your fiance.
But I do know that baby's do recover very well and very fast.
Being angry doesn't help you for now, but being smart can help you for a better future for you both and his kids.

I lump child abusers in the same group as child molesters. They both do irreparable damage to children and when found guilty they should immediately be taken out back and hung by the neck until dead. ( or shot or clubbed or stoned or electrocuted or....)

Laurie,
I am extremely sorry and sadden to read such news. Treating babys, kids, pets, like that really suck big time. I do agree with Bruno that babys to heal quickly but until we know the extent of the damage......

I just can't believe anyone would do that to a kid.

"70 StangMan" said:
I lump child abusers in the same group as child molesters. They both do irreparable damage to children and when found guilty they should immediately be taken out back and hung by the neck until dead. ( or shot or clubbed or stoned or electrocuted or....)

+1.

How can anyone do that to a child.

We will send some payers out for the little girl and let us know if there is anything we can do. We are always here for venting.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

He said he would call me today with an update. Last night, he was going out to break things in my yard. At least he can't get in trouble doing that.

Laurie, small comfort I know but rest assured that ass will get his and more once he ends up behind bars. As hard as it may be don't jump to conclusions about the baby. Be positive. It's amazing how resilient they can be to such things.

I'm trying to be positive, and really want to be, but I sure wish I had more information as to her condition. Broken limbs heal, broken heads not so much.

Wow! Laurice and Jacob are living with us and we now have little Carson here which is awesome. I just don't understand what people are thinking when they abuse!

The Utard down the street went to jail last week for domestic violence in front of a minor charges. His soon to be ex wife is pretty happy he is gone! The entire neighborhood has given great support.

As for your situation, both of you be smart and calm. Do what you must do to help this baby! You may very well find yourself raising a child! Which IMHO would be a good thing!

We are here for you for sure!!!!,,

Mel

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

No further word on her condition, but CPS has taken her into their custody. I guess that's SOP. I'm headed to Mexico on Thursday and Russ' family is handling things up there for now.

I'd be very upset as well. I am offering to meet you in person, so I can hold the Asshat down while you beat him senseless with a cylinder head. I hope the injuries aren't too serious and the grandkid has a quick recovery.

i dont know what to say other than "i'm sorry". on top of everything else, be prepared for delays/roadblocks in the legal system (no offense to the fine people here who work in the system as i know there are good ones, its just really hard to find them). i haven't spoken much here about it, but am in a similar situation as you, just not with a child. i have compiled enough info to honestly believe my father was murdered last summer, but the responsible party has DEEP ties to the DA in that county, so its roadblock city. keep your head up & we will be thinking/praying about your situation. whatever happened to "western justice"???

wow! that is horrible. I am glad you can vent to us, that helps a little to get it out. I wish you all the best. Baby's do heal pretty quick. My (now 17) son broke his collar bone on the way out of mom when he was born and had to be in a sling. Multiple X-rays showed amazingly fast healing of the bone. We will pray for the baby's full recovery.

I won't know more until I get down to Mexico and talk with him. I'll let you guys know what is happening. I really do appreciate the support.

keep us posted. in the world we live in now, good folks have to stick together all the time & lean on each other some of the time. just know you have friends here that are in your corner!

Laurie. I am so so saddened to hear about this ass and what he has done.
Yes, please keep us informed and try to keep your calm and your fiancé cool as you will only make things worse with retaliation....as much as he deserves it.
Good thoughts for the baby's recovery...

Please vent all you want. I wouldn't know how to show my anger other than something VERY illegal that only would ruin my life...too.

He didn't want to talk about it much yesterday, but we will later today. What I have learned is that the baby was thrown on the floor and has a fractured skull, along with other injuries. She apparently will live but I don't know anything beyond that. And, there are a number of people lined up just waiting for the bastard to get out of jail.

So sad--I never understood abusing a helpless child-or pet--there are some sicko's out there--I guess I am not a good person-I could kill the abusers and not blink an eye!

Back