• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I Am So Damn Angry, And Need to Vent!

"Flysure1" said:
I guess I am not a good person-I could kill the abusers and not blink an eye!

I agree.

If it was my child the dude would already be six foot under if I got to him before law enforcement did. :chair

I've learned the baby is out of the hospital and in CPS protective care. His mother has supervised visiting rights. At this time, the doctors are saying they don't know what, if any, long-term effects there will be because she is so young.

I even hate to mention this, but I feel preparing for the worst and hoping for the best helps. This isn't intended to frighten, just a warning, please don't take offense.
Many know my wife teaches special needs kids, and she has a sixth grader with very similar past. She's like every other normal sixth grader and one of the sweetest kids my wife has ever taught. But her mental state is directly due to her abuse as a baby by her sack of shit father, who is due out of jail soon from what I've heard. She has severe adhd, a kindergarten reading level, and has difficulty doing basic math. While all the physical damage healed, her brain never did.
If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to pm me and I can relay it to my wife. She's been with special needs kids and child physiologists for a decade. It may be two or three years until you see anything out of the ordinary though.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Thanks we're hoping for the best, but fearing for the worst. The waiting will be the hardest.

I'm shaking my head over the latest information I was given about this. The boyfriend was introduced to my fiance's daughter by her family because they thought he would be good for her--he's a born again Christian. He both sexually molested the baby and physically abused her. I don't want to offend anyone here, but I have some very dark thoughts about this person and his supposed character.

"Laurie S." said:
I don't want to offend anyone here, but I have some very dark thoughts about this person and his supposed character.
I'll bet that your dark thoughts are tame compared to the ones rolling around in my skull. They are very dark indeed.

"70 StangMan" said:
"Laurie S." said:
I don't want to offend anyone here, but I have some very dark thoughts about this person and his supposed character.
I'll bet that your dark thoughts are tame compared to the ones rolling around in my skull. They are very dark indeed.

+1 :guns

Let's put him in prison and let it be known he is a baby raper! Let Bubba take care of him for a while!

I've seen what they do!

You know many born agains feel that they are saved and it doesn't matter what they do after that. I do not mean to be offensive to anyone. Most are great people and live a Christ like life, those that do what he did have a special kind of hell to look forward to!

Mel

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

An ex's dad was like that. Holier than thou attitude as well. Didn't think much of it, till he and his daughter got into an argument. It ended with him putting her through a glass coffee table and beating her with his belt, using the buckle like a mace. Then went and hid in his bible, while quoting scripture to her as she lay sobbing on the floor. Then he took off to who knows where. I had to take her to the police dept to file a report, then back to the house to grab all her stuff. Moved her in with me to get her away from that asshole. He later called her and didn't even try to apologize. Told the son of a bitch if he steps foot on my doorstep, I'd ventilate his forehead.
Still gets me pissed off, even a decade later.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

"guruatbol" said:
You know many born agains feel that they are saved and it doesn't matter what they do after that. I do not mean to be offensive to anyone. Most are great people and live a Christ like life, those that do what he did have a special kind of hell to look forward to!

Mel

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

There's that but there are also a lot of so called "Christians" that only use that label when it serves their purposes but in reality they are not truly Christians in any way.

"RustyRed" said:
There's that but there are also a lot of so called "Christians" that only use that label when it serves their purposes but in reality they are not truly Christians in any way.

You mean like most politicians??

"msell66" said:
"RustyRed" said:

You mean like most politicians??

Yes, that would be a good example... :mark

All we know is that she has been out of the hospital for a couple weeks now and with a foster family until everything is settled. The doctor said it's too early to know if she sustained any permanent damage because she's not even five months old yet.

Her mother has been cleared by a CPS court of doing the abuse and of knowing the abuse happened. They're still arguing that she should have known it was happening, which is an impossible thing to prove or disprove because that means you have to know what the other person is thinking. The really infuriating thing now is that the scumbag is going to a jury trial and because he is claiming that she actually did the abuse, she has to be tried, too.

Major heartbreak yesterday as this ended. CPS decided that the mother was unfit and they have taken our granddaughter and will be placing her up for adoption. They are doing this because the baby is young enough to not remember anything. There is no recourse. We're both numb, but we also knew this was coming. We've never even seen the baby, and now never will.

Back