• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I hate drive thru's

KTJMcG

This morning I went to get my usual cup of mud from the local Tim Horton's. I pull into the parking lot behind a gold rusty Buick Regal. It pulls into a spot and I pull up towards the line going into the drive-thru line. Suddenly, gold Regal backs out of the spot and is heading towards the front of my car. I leaned on the horn and it just kept going until it scrapped the corner of my car. This is where the fun begins. Turns out it's a woman driver, She gets out of her car and is asked by another patron to move her car so she can get out. I get the patrons name and number in case there's a problem. We both pull into spots and the cops are called. While we're waiting on the cops, She starts taking phone pictures of my car, Not just the damage she caused, But the whole car. I was laughing, When she scrapped my car, rust fell out from behind her bumper. When the cop arrived, He asked what happen, Came to me first, Then her, Then asked if there were any witnesses. Got a real funny look from the woman when I produced the patron's name address and phone number which was called and verified. After the cop filled out the report she jumps into her car a just slams it into gear and flies out of the parking lot. Another cop car on her tail. The cop who took the report hinted I should get the claim in fast because after today with her driving record she may not have insurance. Chances are she got a reckless driving ticket after she left the lot.
Gotta love they way insurance company's work. Filed at 10:30am, Approved at 11:00am,car goes in on monday for repairs.
Pic of the damage:
DSC01246.jpg

Back