• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I have a friend that needs a shot of Dave's wisdom.

68bucks

Dave,

I have a friend that has been married for quite a long time, but I know for a fact that him and his wife have been on the outs for about a year and a half now and are currently working on a separation that will not put both of them in poverty level once split. My friend has always been rather active when things were good, but the lack of action for over a year has him not thinking to clearly lately, he has not tried any type of dating or looking for any type of fun from someone from the opposite sex, not that his soon to be Ex would care, he just doesn't want to involve anyone with the amount of baggage he has right now, and also fears it becoming an issue during the impending divorce. Now all of this is pretty typical stuff now a days, but my friend tells me that he was made an offer today from a woman that works in his office from a different department that basically is in the same situation as him and boldly asked that they go out soon for beers and would like to show him how bad she can be. Now my buddy was thrown for a loop and although he doesn't find her all that attractive, she would be doable after a couple of beers. He has been working for this company for over 20 years and definitely can not afford to lose his job over some skank, but damn to air it out after a year sure would clear his head a little, and she promised him NSA discreet occasional fun. Keep in mind she is in the same situation and can't afford to jeopardize her job either. I have told him he should not do this, but you know how the male mind thinks when it's in this mode. I fear that he will not listen to me and end up banging this old broad after a couple of beers. He is a really good friend and I don't want him to get more screwed up than he already is!
Dave, What would you do? Should keep trying to talk him out of it, or should I let the poor guy just have a little discreet fun to help him relax a little?
I know what your thinking, but yes I really do have a friend.

Thanks,
68bucks

It sounds to me that with everything going on in his life this could get him pointed back in the right direction. Banging an office skank isn't the most desirable option, but it's better than banging nothing. Unless you're ready to get down on your knees and "help a brutha out", back off and let the guy get his nut.

Banging an office skank isn't the most desirable option, but it's better than banging nothing. Unless you're ready to get down on your knees and "help a brutha out", back off and let the guy get his nut.
:10

YEAH! Back off cock blocker........

Another instant classic!

Back