• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I Pod Touch Question

DEL65

Of The Morons
Mine is a 16Gb model about 3 yrs old. I mainly use it for music. Minimal internet use and photo storage.

Occasionally, I'll max out the storage and I get a message that it is full. So, I'll delete a few albums or songs from the I Pod. Then when I try to download more songs from I Tunes to the I pod, I still get the message that it is full. Then randomly a week or so later, I'm able to add songs. Weird. Is there a way I can get both apps to instantly realize I freed up storage? Thanks.

How are you deleting the songs/albums? Are you removing via iTunes?

Either way, you have to do a sync cycle to make sure both apps know the song has been removed. Then you should be able to add the new songs.

I didn't think you could delete directly from the iPod interface...at least I'm not sure how to do that via my iPhone. not saying you can't, just saying *I* can't, LOL.

Are you using "Only sync checked songs" so you can remove them from your iPod, but not from your computer?

Back