• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I spy...Mustangs and Fords

"johnpro" said:
There ... fixed it for you.

I would kill someone that set something on one of my cars.

I do. Not like it's gonna hurt the finish or anything. Saw a pretty clean 71-73 coupe for sale around Selmer, TN yesterday. I've gotta go back that way next week, so I'll sneak a pic then.

This is a 68 California Special a couple blocks from my house. It was totally restored about a year + ago and has sat under a cover ever since. Probably has less than 500 miles on it since the restore.

4_01_07_10_7_42_19.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's one that is for sale down the street in front of a grocery store. No price. Has a 4 speed. Says it's a GT.
mustanggt.jpg

mustanggt2.jpg

'66 Vert, 289, 4 speed, A/C....other than that, pretty standard. Has some rust issues but nothing jumping out at you. Been at this body shop for at least 18 months that I know of. Was told a little old lady drives it and it is in for some repairs. Getting worse as time goes on. Mid might even know more on the car. (not bad for a cell phone pic)
unload002-1.jpg

I know about as much as you do about that car...kinda sad sitting there, not being driven or paid for.

Maybe the old lady passed away while it was at the shop and the family doesnt know where the car is? Shop is just waiting for the lien to clear....

My wife pointed out an original looking Edsel today that was in a parks parking lot. I had to go a couple of blocks to turn around for a pic and by the time we got back.....it had left. I just flat disappeared and it was one I have not seen before. If I was the only one to see it, I would wonder but since the wife saw it first, I gotta believe it was there.......on the hunt now......

Today I finally remembered to bring something with a camera with me and get a picture of this stang. The person must work at this store, because it's there a few times a week for several hours at a time.

bluestang.jpg

No, but I had to compare it to something, only higher mustang front end on the board was that picture of shag on the lift......

Spotted this one on Woodside Rd in Redwood City then we jumped onto the 101 North to San Francisco yesterday.

b7026c99.jpg

2c9301cd.jpg

4d44b051.jpg

Back