• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I spy...Mustangs and Fords

9/3/10, Modesto CA area. This car used to be a daily driver until it was parked 2-3 years ago. It sits in the hot Valley sun all day long. Low-optioned Mach. No shaker, spoiler, or sport slats. It looks unrestored.

Picture168a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Modesto CA area, looks like a real 66 Shelby. It had the large HiPo harmonic balancer, radio & heater deletes.

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture006-1.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Weird to see a shop actually disconnect a battery....I see a couple fairlanes in those pictures too....

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture006-1.jpg

"Fast68back" said:
I see a couple fairlanes in those pictures too....

Yes, there's a 66-67 Nova project in the bay and a clean 66 Cyclone GT 390 next to the Mustang. Cool stuff.

Local high school kid drives this daily at my grandsons school. Him and his dad did the work. Looks sharp.
unload010-1.jpg

unload009-1.jpg

I saw this really cool 67 coupe tucked away in a garage in Tennessee, rumor has it he has half a 68 coupe hidden in the back yard somewhere... says he is gonna fix it up someday. You all know how that goes :lol
index.php

There is a guy here on the board with a coupe like that, said he was gonna have it back on the road in time for the big MCA show at the Biltmore....

"Fast68back" said:
There is a guy here on the board with a coupe like that, said he as gonna have it back on the road in time for the big MCA show at the Biltmore....
hmmmm.... could be the same guy :lol

:nta

I got to get a pic of this 69 429 nascar fastback, I see almost daily. I talked to the guy and he has a crate nascar 429 in the garage. He said he turned down 150k for the car, but still it sits in his back yard wasting away :cry
Bill

"67 Fastback" said:
:nta

I got to get a pic of this 69 429 nascar fastback, I see almost daily. I talked to the guy and he has a crate nascar 429 in the garage. He said he turned down 150k for the car, but still it sits in his back yard wasting away :cry
Bill

:RTFM :WOP

1285271658.jpg

I don't know all the particulars of the car, because the car wasn't very talkative. But, it's suppose to be a nascar edition 69 mustang???

Bill

Another one I spied... I'm a phone man, so I'm out and about all the time :vic

1285370230.jpg

By the way, I like this thread :10
Bill

"67 Fastback" said:
1285271658.jpg

I don't know all the particulars of the car, because the car wasn't very talkative. But, it's suppose to be a nascar edition 69 mustang???

Bill

The only reference to nascar that I know of is a Boss 429. They had KK number inside the drivers door.
Boss_door_tag.jpg

Back