• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I spy...Mustangs and Fords

Did Mark buy a 39 Ford? Saw this coming the other way on I-69 out of Ft Wayne on my way home from picking up the 94 Cobra short block. Darn PT's! :rp
index.php

I saw this fine specimen across from the Gingerman at the Shops at Legacy in Plano yesterday. I didn't take any of the interior, but it had the ponies, and it was immaculate.

IMG00692-20101008-1630.jpg

And then I saw this 71 vert at Keller's last weekend.

IMG00651-20101002-1226.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bling Bling in the Central Valley CA:

Stockton CA 70 Coupe
Picture075-1.jpg

Modesto CA 67

Perhaps 20's on the vert?
Picture073.jpg

Picture074.jpg

Here's another one. 1st time I've seen this one around town. Looks like a track car:
Picture077.jpg

Each time I go to my local hardware store I see this 67 park in such a unique manner. Guess it's not driven too much but sure seems to guard the other two cars pretty well.

4_17_10_10_9_23_14_0.JPG

Took this pic this am as well of the highland green 68 CS that lives around the corner from me, that was totally restored about 2+ years ago and have sat since then under the cover. The drunken owner claims he drives it occasionally but that is pure BS.

4_17_10_10_9_23_16_1.JPG

i think that park job is more on the city ordinacnes and tickets that can come from parking in the sidewalk, and if the car is hanging off the driveway. I do like the magnum 500 wheels on there

That funny parked car once had a vinyl roof. It still has the moulding along the bottom of the sail panel.

I saw this purple 65 for sale at a local dealership. $5900. The picture didn't turn out great.
IMAG0104.jpg

"AzPete" said:
Quarter trim shows it as a 66....but does not look to bad.

Well I don't really don't know squat about the differences in the 65 & 66's. Dealer had it listed as a 65.

....and in todays world, all kinds of things can be changed.... Hope the buyer checks it out better than the dealer has.

This guy lives around the corner from me. I've only seen the car out of the garage maybe half a dozen times in as many years. I was walking the dog this weekend and he had it out cleaning it up. Nice guy, Delta pilot, has owned the car since HS, bought it off his sister in the late 70's. Really clean car, second paint job. He said he had to run up to the gas station, the Hi-jacker air shocks had a leak....

Back