• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I spy...Mustangs and Fords

"RapidRabbit" said:
I saw this purple 65 for sale at a local dealership. $5900. The picture didn't turn out great.
IMAG0104.jpg
That's hilarious. Your pic quality, the color and wheel choice of the car make it look like it's a pic from the 70's.

Last edited by a moderator:
"blu67" said:
That's hilarious. Your pic quality, the color and wheel choice of the car make it look like it's a pic from the 70's.
I guess it kind of does look old. It was a little foggy and there was frost on the car when I took the picture with my phone.

This one just passed thru the RV park over night. Coming from North Dakota and headed for MacDill AFB. Th wife owned the car for 15 years and her father recently helped her bring it up to speed. '68, 6 cyl., auto...original colors, 43,000+/- original miles. Good looking driver. Seats redone, rest of interior is original....you know how that looks. Overall, not bad. Told them about this site.....

Said the wheel covers were original spinners.....had a Ford shield from the 50's in the center.....

unload260.jpg

unload261.jpg

unload262.jpg

Saw this one Saturday in Independence, MO. I also saw a nice black '70 sportsroof cruising down I-70 while heading to Indep. - but I couldn't get a pic as he was heading the opposite dircetion.

Saw this in the parking lot today.
66ford.jpg

We also saw another 60's classic mustang, a bright yellow one, after Walmart on our way to Sears. Sadly I didn't have my iphone out in time.

Was that SHO picture just for me? I notice it doesn't have the spoiler (almost all Gen IIs do) and it has the common paint issues on the roof.

Frank

I forgot I had this one on my camera from last summer. Sorry about the obstructed view, I had to act quick to get the shot.

Forgot about this one. Saw it a couple weeks ago when I was on my way to the auto parts store.
ispy1.jpg

Saw this one today. Sorry for crappy picture. Hard to see the mustang but it's there next to the SUV. I was in a hurry to go pick up my daughter from school so didn't have time to drive over and get a better shot.
ispy2.jpg

Saw this '62 or '63 Comet S22 at a local McDonalds. Had to catch a picture as I had not seen it at local shows. Clean car but did not care for the teal paint color and design. Those are neat old cars though. Ya don't see those full moon disc wheel covers often either.
unload266.jpg

Saw this coming up to me at a light and snapped a quick picture.
Is that supposed to be a transformers edition or something? :puk
IMAG0186-1.jpg

Back