• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I took the wife for a ride today

Oh my god Mike, I'm laughing my ass off :rofl :rofl That's the best video I've seen in a long time!

How's that couch sleeping?

oh, man I've seen that look before! your either really brave or really ... well i won't say it...
Great video!!! You should get a Stanfix trophy for that!!!

Thanks guys. I wish I would have kept the camera going. You didn't see where she lectured me then hit me. Funny thing is, I do this to her all the time. She usually complains of neck pain and shortness of breath even hours afterwards.

The mustang sounds and runs unbelievable right now. Unfortunately, I will be away from her (the car) all summer working on Eielson AFB just north of Fairbanks. I will be leaving in the middle of next week :cry

What are you doing on Eielson? I'm trying to land a housing project there as I type. Just finishing up a housing project at Wainwright.

We have to demo a waste water treatment facility and re pipe it. Our company has a lot of work there this year. Last fall I demo'ed a bulk run of 4" and 6" fire main in the power plant and re piped it. Let me know if you make it up there. I will have my lap top and will still be on the boards.

Mike.

LOL, that's awesome :D

Lucky me, my gf likes it when the pedal hits the floorboard. Not that I have anywhere near your power, but it's nice not to get lectured when I feel like using more than 1/4 throttle.

Back