• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I wish I could build this fast!

why even start with a regular car? I would think a "body in white" would have been faster cuz you wouldn't have to take it all apart. Cool vid though...

Hey, is this where the Mustang owner on another site got the idea of a speed build car????

"AzPete" said:
Hey, is this where the Mustang owner on another site got the idea of a speed build car????

:rofl :rofl :rofl Maybe someone should axe!

"silverblueBP" said:
:rofl :rofl :rofl Maybe someone should axe!

Has everyone seen his latest work/garbage?

The headliner and glass is installed and he has bare metal all over the place. The headliner looks as if a 12 year old did it with creases and ripples everywhere.

Then he painted the dash with the ash tray and glove box still installed... would it have been too much trouble to remove them prior to painting? WTF is this guy doing? He goes on to talk about clear coating the recently painted door interiors..... to get them to "shine up" aparently.

I understand that everyone has different levels of satisfaction and I'm by no means a perfectionist, but c'mon.... really?

"daveSanborn" said:
Has everyone seen his latest work/garbage?

The headliner and glass is installed and he has bare metal all over the place. The headliner looks as if a 12 year old did it with creases and ripples everywhere.

Then he painted the dash with the ash tray and glove box still installed... would it have been too much trouble to remove them prior to painting? WTF is this guy doing? He goes on to talk about clear coating the recently painted door interiors..... to get them to "shine up" aparently.

I understand that everyone has different levels of satisfaction and I'm by no means a perfectionist, but c'mon.... really?

+1

I'm not expert on building vintage mustangs but that guy takes the piss.

"tarafied1" said:
he's spending a butt load of money on it too

I would bet that it's not his money that he is spending. I think it's the poor future buyers money.

I'm still in awe about the dry engine build as well.

"70_Fastback" said:
I would bet that it's not his money that he is spending. I think it's the poor future buyers money.

I'm still in awe about the dry engine build as well.

That whole thread is a train wreck.

Back