• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

If it was a woman......

AzPete

.......would you be offended and call the cops?

Indecent exposure arrest in Bed, Bath and Beyond parking lot
Comments 1 | Recommend 0
October 02, 2009 07:02:00 AM
By ANGEL McCurdy / Florida Freedom Newspapers

DESTIN — A man was observed masturbating in the drivers side seat of his vehicle in the parking lot of Bed, Bath and Beyond on East Commons Drive.

The woman told deputies that she was exiting Bed, Bath and Beyond when she saw a sedan next to her car with its engine running, but was unable to see anyone inside, according to an Okaloosa County Sheriff’s report.

As she walked between the two cars she saw a man masturbating in the front seat, and according to the report, “she did see the unknown subject’s sexual organs and she was offended by what she saw.�

Deputies found the 21-year-old man by running the license plate number provided by the woman. He admitted to deputies that he was the person masturbating in the Bed, Bath and Beyond parking lot and admitted that this was the second time he was caught.

The man was arrested for misdemeanor indecent exposure.

Call the cops??................................no,I would be too busy fighting the crowd for the best viewing angle. :nice

+2

Knocking on car door......Scuse me ma'm, could I assist?

What if she looked like Duane's body builder?

You'd probably be offended by HER(?) sexual organ...especially since it might be bigger than the average guy's!

Honestly, this is one of the proofs that men and women are wired differently. Woman sees guy's genitals in an inappropriate situation and thinks "EWW what a creep!" Guy sees woman naked in inappropriate situation and thinks "Did I win a prize?"

Steve

"Fast68back" said:
Restraining order, huh J? That sux, where do you buy your towels now?

That's why I had to break down and get a girlfriend to do the shopping for me now...

Back