• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I'm back again!

Waffles

Well, I have been busy. I got a job at Brighton Ford in new car sales; and have been working 65+ hours a week. I got in good with our tech guy so he unblocked this site for me.

I got a 9" housing now I need a posi 3.50 3rd member for it. Not much else going on with the car.

We close on our house in probably 3 weeks, thrilled to death.

I'm bored as fuck (It's storming here), I did VERY well my first month in the business, but you'll probably see me on the board alot now that the site is unblocked.

Ass muncher! Welcome back! I was wondering if you were still alive or not. I can't tell for sure, but I'm guessing you are.

Man have you missed some ridiculous crap around here.....you may rethink your decision :rofl

Welcome back bud.

But please don't tell us you buddy is buying this house with you and the Mrs.... :headac

Yo Ho :pf

At least you have a nice red car...not some POS GO..... :gobp :dumas :pep

POS= Positively Orange Stang :naug

lol no, my buddy is CERTAINLY not invited into this house with my wife and I.

I know, you might be surprised to hear that I was away for awhile, but alas, I am back, so dry your eyes.

Finally! I can breathe again...I was really REALLY starting to turn blue.

"Midlife" said:
Finally! I can breathe again...I was really REALLY starting to turn blue.

And here we thought that was due to self-abuse. :dumas

Yeah had a busy weekend, with home inspections from buying this house, and selling cars and going to a gun auction saturday. Been a busy weekend.

Back