• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Inspired to build a better burger

copasspupil

Donator
That's right. I finally did it. Fresh grounded so it is barely held together in 1/2 lb patty check. Slowly simmered red onions with secret seasoning so they were caramelized check. Choice of cheese 2 slices on a freshly baked roll

They were fantastic

Where's the patty? All I see is green rabbit food? Wait, wait.....there is something yellow underneath all that lettuce.
I might break away from all of this fish stuff and do a burger patty this weekend.

2 slices of colby jack. Real beef not that tofu, black bean or other non burger product. It was damn good!!

I'll agree that it is getting harder and harder to find a good hamburger these days....

I don't eat burgers on a regular basis but now that I have seen this thread, might be time to do a cheese filled beef burger patty smothered with shrooms!

That's the point of the thread. I would have thrown on bacon to this burger if I had some. My all time favorite is a greek burger with lamb and tzaktiki sauce and feta inside. Best part was the nap right after.

Also, do not use your palms of your hands when making one only your fingers. Ever had one of those felt like a brick burgers that just sat in your gut? They should be light in texture and you'll know then the difference.

Back