• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Interesting Night At The Cruise In

95GT

Went to the local cruise in tonight. We are all standing around shooting the bull when a 2006 Ford GT pulls in. I have never seen this car around before. So I go over and talk to the owner. He just bought the car from a Dr. in Florida and said it was perfect. Well while in transport it comes loose on the trailer. The driver must have hit the brakes hard and it rolls forward and hits a 51 Ford truck that was right in front of it. The whole front end gets damaged. The repair bill on it comes to $23,000. If this was mine I would have cried. But it is going in to get fixed at the transport companies expense. Still it is a sharp looking car.

:wtf is the picture? How is an '06 mustang with $23k damage still drivable? The replacement value is less than that.

"Fast68back" said:
:wtf is the picture? How is an '06 mustang with $23k damage still drivable? The replacement value is less than that.

:wtf drugs are you on? It's an 06 Ford GT as in GT40 type car. :crazy

"Fast68back" said:
OH......I get it now, sorry, it was early, earlier this morning...

You might wanna get that C.R.S. re checked :yikes

Yes Fast68back I was talking a 2006 Ford GT not a Mustang GT. Thing of it is he would not come out and say what he payed for the car but did say he has seen wrecked ones on the internet sell for $80-$90K and he payed less than that. From what he told me the Dr. he got it from needed 3 million fast so he had to make a fast sale.

Wonder if the local surgeon that is going down for drugs had a GT. Reed is his name......looking at 4 years to life.

If I remember right he the owner said the Dr. was a plastic surgeon from the Maimi area and he had real estate problems.

Back