• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

iPhone contacts

FordDude

Well-Known Dude
Staff member
When I got promoted to service manager back in September I got his iPhone 6plus. This was also his only phone for many years. So I have some of his old friends and relatives as contacts on here. I will not even get started on the contacts with only an email addy. Deleted them and they come back. Go to my office computer and delete there and then the phone. They come back. Sign into the cloud, the contacts that I want are there, but not the ones that keep finding there way back. I have changed passwords to the Apple account. So where are these contacts hiding?

fd

If it is still linked to a calendar he may have had (yahoo, gmail etc...) it will keep syncing them up.

I am also totally disgusted with Apple as I has something occur to my phone and it took almost 3 weeks to get it rectified.

Just go to an Apple store have one of there hipsters figure it out for you.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I think I finally figured it out. In my calendar it does list my contacts. Yes I did delete them there, but they still came back. So after deleting click on the recently deleted and permanently delete again.

fd

Just go to an Apple store have one of there hipsters figure it out for you.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I went to verizon, and that is when I went to my contacts and double deleted. But they came back yet again. It is very annoying because the former user of this phone had spelling issues. He spelled Bosch Bosh and that misspelling keeps coming back. Guess that I do need to go to the Apple store. On the plus side the Apple store is in Rancho Cucamonga and it is close to Bass Pro Shops.

fd

Back