• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

It has to go for sure.....

Congratulations Pete. :tigg

Tell him as part of the deal he can sign up here at StangFix for free lifetime technical support. :10

"abrahamfh" said:
Congratulations Pete. :tigg

Tell him as part of the deal he can sign up here at StangFix for free lifetime technical support. :10

No, don't tell him it's free support! Tell him it's a discounted support, for just $100/month. Payments need to be sent to me.

'Cause that's how I roll!

:ecit

"johnpro" said:
No, don't tell him it's free support! Tell him it's a discounted support, for just $100/month. Payments need to be sent to me.

'Cause that's how I roll!

:ecit

Back of the line, Bucko! I've invested more time in this POS than you have.

"Midlife" said:
Back of the line, Bucko! I've invested more time in this POS than you have.

Which POS ... Pete's car, or Stangfix.com?

Wow, I was probably able to initiate more insults in those 6 words, than any other 6 words before me. Not bad, eh?

:mou

"johnpro" said:

Wow, I was probably able to initiate more insults in those 6 words, than any other 6 words before me. Not bad, eh?

Both.

I met your bet and raised you one...your turn!

"johnpro" said:

....and I might ask.....which POS (car) IS "Pete's" car now.........hmmmm. Am I finally finding out the truth about something......

Man, did we collectively pull one over on Pete! I can't believe he bought John's old POS.....what a maroon :lol :lol

"silverblueBP" said:
Man, did we collectively pull one over on Pete! I can't believe he bought John's old POS.....what a maroon :lol :lol

Hmmmmm....always thought I was white......did my momma lie to me.... :sur

......dang, after all I went thru for that white elephant gift for you too....... :sad

The worst part is that with all the rain we've had this year (cancelled every track day so far and probably this Wed too), I'll never wear it to the track :doh

Sure glad there is so much joking going on around here.

As an update, the buyer has contacted me and will be in town tomorrow evening to finalize the deal. It will be nice to settle this and move to the upgrades on the new one.

Not counting on anything except that I own two '66's until the cash is in my hand. No carfox report.............lol

I heard there's a guy in California that works for UPS named Nick that might be interested if your deal falls through :lol

Back