My son's Bobcat has been pretty reliable the last few weeks. We went thru the fuel lines and replaced most of it. He has been driving it to work and college with no real issues. Saturday night he went out with his girlfriend and not long after he left home he called asking if I could come get him.The car died and wouldn't start. During the time I was driving to where he was stranded he tried troubleshooting it. He had his GF crank it while he was under the hood. The starter staying cranking and he quickly had to find some tools to disconnect the battery. This morning he drove my 67. He left the house early and shortly after he left I get a call, the car died and won't restart! The Bobcat as it turns out had flooded out. The needle was stuck open and upon further inspection, the original Holley blue gasket material appears to have deteriorated. We think it may have been from the Lucas fuel treatment he has used. Possibly attacking the gaskets. The starter relay must have just failed as a result of old age and the many attempts to re start it. So back to this morning, I picked him up, took him to work and went back to fix my car, No spark. I pulled the cap to make sure the rotor turned. I had brought my multi meter and coil had power. Went thru the usual check list and everything looked good. I suspected either the ignition control module or the magnetic coil pick up. Both are now pretty old. the pick up is genuine Ford and came from an 85 Mustang GT. The Module was aftermarket and was installed new some time in the last 27 years or so. I bought both, did the module first because it was easiest. Didn't start. So I pulled the coil pick up and swapped in the new one. Luckily I had hooked up the old module because it was still bolted to the apron. Car started up. So I took it to his work and left it. When he got home I went ahead and put the new module on and it wouldn't start again. So I swapped them back it it fired right up. I am very glad I hadn't left it on the car when troubleshooting or I might still be trying to figure it out. Brand new part right out of the box and it didn't work! anyway, they are both fixed until the next thing!