• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

It's been 7 years since we lost Johnpro

Photo on 8-18-17 at 11.13 PM.jpg Kelly: From what I knew of John, you and he would've pretty much bonded. He always enjoyed sharing his knowledge of Mustangs and cars and enjoyed learning from others...anyone, young or old, whether they were sharing some new knowledge with him or just an old story or experience. And he had FUN doing it!

This pic is my "sort of shrine" to Johnpro. Really, it's just what I had laying around that reminded me of him. In no particular order, there's my "john on a stick' picture (note that he's wearing a HAN hat with a big pile of money under it), the pirate "choking chicken," a bottle of Petron Plus miracle lubricant additive he bought me, a big ass can of Bud Light (his favorite), a bottle of "Satellite Dog" lager that we brewed together, pink balls from Toni (Vinny's significant other), one of Hal "whisperer's" vintage automotive products HAN 2002 commemorative hats (John seemed to ALWAYS be wearing this hat), and the sheared-off water pump pulley that John helped me (along with DEL65 and SAC69) to get changed off of I-5 on the way back from Knotts one year.

Last edited:
View attachment 30388 Kelly: From what I knew of John, you and he would've pretty much bonded. He always enjoyed sharing his knowledge of Mustangs and cars and enjoyed learning from others...anyone, young or old, whether they were sharing some new knowledge with him or just an old story or experience. And he had FUN doing it!

This pic is my "sort of shrine" to Johnpro. Really, it's just what I had laying around that reminded me of him. In no particular order, there's my "john on a stick' picture (note that he's wearing a HAN hat with a big pile of money under it), the pirate "choking chicken," a bottle of Petron Plus miracle lubricant additive he bought me, a big ass can of Bud Light (his favorite), a bottle of "Satellite Dog" lager that we brewed together, pink balls from Toni (Vinny's significant other), one of Hal "whisperer's" vintage automotive products HAN 2002 commemorative hats (John seemed to ALWAYS be wearing this hat), and the sheared-off water pump pulley that John helped me (along with DEL65 and SAC69) to get changed off of I-5 on the way back from Knotts one year.
I totally forgot about the water pump problem.

Glad those guys were there.

That's why we travel in groups.

Mel

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Back