• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

January 2010 Car of the Month- Nominations

January 2010 CoTM

• Scedds '68 RH drive Coupe

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Sluggo's '69 MachGrabberBoss

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • KBMWRS '67

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mach1ne's '70

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • PJ Moran's '68 Vert

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
It was tough....I have seen Mikes 67, so I vote for Mike. Besides, he hates cats!

I will vote for PJ if he is nominated for Feb!

Mel

You know what's so funny? Mike didn't know his car was even in the running until I texted him yesterday. Crap and here I have to go help him on his car tomorrow and watch his head swell.

Way to go Mike, now the next time I sell that thing at a local show I'll be able to bump the price now that she's famous :$$$

"RapidRabbit" said:
Congrats Mike. :vic

I love that backdrop in the first Picture.

What?... you like the people growing out of his engine bay?!!! :craz

173_28_12_09_9_46_24_0.jpg

well thank you guys for all the votes and kind words.

I guess I'll pay the towing charge and get that POS out of hock. :sad :scar
Just kidding.

Fixed up some bad carpet on the fold down seat and need to re-install. After the brakes redo this fall all I need to do now is get the new tires on and some new tail lights. :pbj

Thanks again....this is a great forum.....DON'T SELL IT SLUGGO!!!!!! :ecit :ecit

DON'T SELL IT SLUGGO!!!!!!

I just spit my breakfast all over the keyboard.... thanks.

The great thing about Mike winning right after Rick won last month is we can leave the same picture up at the top of the home page!

Congrats Mike! well deserved..

Christine & I were just talking about the Bullit chase tour you gave us, Thanks Pal :coo

Gary

Heck Gary I've givin' that Bullitt tour four times now ......I use my Suburban now for a better ride. Sorry you had the cramped 02 Mustang.

Back