• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Joe drug me over here

and that makes me the "new" guy, though these forums are far from new to me. I have been into the classics for 25+ years now, owning more than 12 at last count at some point in time. I have two in the stable right now. Both are '67 Sport Sprint coupes and both are in stages is disrepair/repair. One is am original 289 C-code/C-4 car with color code Q. It is currently in the process of getting a stroked '70 DOVE stuck in it with a C-6 and Detroit Locker N code 9" casing. The other is also a 289 C-code/C-4 car but it is a color code S, which makes it quite rare. It is one of those found in barn stories you have all heard of. Plans for it include a very mild restomod with a beefed up 289 and all bolt on parts to be able to put it back to original one day. I also have a Brand X, so it is probably not as interesting to you as these, but it is a 2006 Pontiac GTO for those inquiring minds.

Here are some links for the blue car as it looked in 1986.
104_05_01_09_3_43_53_4.jpg

104_05_01_09_3_43_53_3.jpg

104_05_01_09_3_43_52_2.jpg

104_05_01_09_3_43_52_1.jpg

104_05_01_09_3_43_52_0.jpg

Here is the pink car as I found it in the field...
104_05_01_09_4_08_13_1.JPG

104_05_01_09_4_08_13_0.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
and here i thought you were just fibbing bout them Stangs......that's the first i've ever seen of them.
now let's have a helluva tech day and get at least one of them on the road!!!

Well, welcome aboard there Mr. RedRocker..... But I assume that you're not Sammy Hagar.... the original "RedRocker"?

I wish I'd have had the foresight to better document all of the Hot Rods I've owned over the past 30+ years. With the exception of one old dark grainy polaroid of a '65 GTO, I have NO photos of anything I owned prior to 2000. The divorce in 2000 probably didn't help as most of my old crap got kicked to the curb by my ex.

Welcome aboard!

"joesgt281" said:
and here i thought you were just fibbing bout them Stangs......that's the first i've ever seen of them.
now let's have a helluva tech day and get at least one of them on the road!!!
Needs to happen if you want your drum spindles!

"daveSanborn" said:
Well, welcome aboard there Mr. RedRocker..... But I assume that you're not Sammy Hagar.... the original "RedRocker"?

I wish I'd have had the foresight to better document all of the Hot Rods I've owned over the past 30+ years. With the exception of one old dark grainy polaroid of a '65 GTO, I have NO photos of anything I owned prior to 2000. The divorce in 2000 probably didn't help as most of my old crap got kicked to the curb by my ex.

Welcome aboard!
No, just a true Redhead who loves rock n roll and has a few 67 Mustangs. Sammy is also one of my all time favorite fronts and I hardley ever miss one of his shows when in town.

"daveSanborn" said:
The divorce in 2000 probably didn't help as most of my old crap got kicked to the curb by my ex.

Guessing from your sig pic Dave, that that's not the ex? :rof

"redrocker67" said:

Dammit Mike, we need to quit having those important deal discussions while we're drinking.....i completely forgot i was gonna get the spindles from ya :doh

"joesgt281" said:
"redrocker67" said:

Dammit Mike, we need to quit having those important deal discussions while we're drinking.....i completely forgot i was gonna get the spindles from ya :doh
Does that mean you already got some?

Back