• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Johnpro

Sorry to hear about John and thanks for letting us know. Hope things turn out for the best for you John.

Glad to hear your home John!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a question for you however........... How on earth could they do all those test with you wearing a hat :vic

Hey, everyone. I'm home and feeling well. I was really feeling bad starting Monday night, and started throwing up, which prompted my doctor visit and subsequent hospital visit on Tuesday. I really felt bad from Monday night through Thursday morning, but then was completely "back to normal", whatever that mean to me ;) .

So I'm home, I bored and getting ready to go work on the car!

Thanks for all the well wishes. I'm sure I'll be around a lot for a while!

Sure is good to hear you, errr.....read your words! I hope everything continues to go well for you.

Glad to hear from you! A real Gearhead, sick and goes out to work on his car! :lol :lol :lol :lol

The fact you are working on the car means you must feel way better.

John, if there is anything Amber and I can do for you or Traci, please call me!!!!!!!! I will be pissed if I find out I could have assisted in some way and you didn't ask!!!! :rp :rp :rp :rp

You are in our thoughts and prayers!!!!!!!!!!!

Mel

John,
Very glad to hear from you and hope to see you Tracey & Scary in my rear view mirror this next month on our way to Knotts.

John is a dear friend and the heart and soul of these forums and the hobby itself as far as I am concerned.

We will be pulling for his recovery in keeping him our prayers.

Good to see you're feeling well. When I got my Mustang and found VMF back in '04, any question I had and did a search for, a Johnpro posting would almost always come up in the search with the answer. And I had a lot of questions! Thanks for all your help and get well soon.

I don't want to be the lone '69 fastback going to Knott's so I expect to see you there and counteract the numerous 67-68 FB's of the south bay. Take care, you'll be in our prayers.

"cmayna" said:
John,
Very glad to hear from you and hope to see you Tracey & Scary in my rear view mirror this next month on our way to Knotts.

You mean Scary will see YOU in the rear view mirror. ; )

John - You are in our prayers and we hope to hear positive news from your doctor this week.

My wife was diagnosed with cervical cancer in January and is currently recovering from her hysterectomy. On the positive side is that the biopsy came clean.

Just stay positive and it will all work out well.

Nelson & Sheri

Back