• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Johnpro's Birthday

JeffTepper

As I've gotten older, I find that I seem to have gotten somewhat sentimental if not outright "mental". At any rate, I am reminded that February 13th was his birthday and though he has been gone for 6+ years, I still remember him, his role and impact on this community, and the fact that he was a good friend to us all. RIP buddy.

For those newbies who never had the pleasure of meeting or communicating with John while he was alive, look through the archives here and over at VMF for the sense of his tremendous generosity and knowledge. Like many others who have left this community too soon, John was a great guy.

And could he tell a good joke. As only John could.
He always enjoyed a good Gorrilla Fart. That was a drink we ordered him at the bar at Knotts one year. After hours of at least ten people drinking we got the bill. John looked at it and told the waitress the total was wrong. he said "Hell I drank more than that myself"

I miss John.

Seems like a long time he has been gone. Might we all do his drudgery and good deeds while he rests in bliss.

Thanks or sharing his b-dy, Jeff. May we all continue our Mustang works in his honor as he'd like it.

Yeah I always remember to send him a PM the day after my birthday to wish him a happy birthday. I miss having him around.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back