• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

junk pile "wish list"

SELLERSRODSHOP

heres a list of stuff i'm looking for, so thought i would post up here first. i would rather buy from guys i know vs. going to ebay really don't have time right now for a trip to the pull-a-part. check your junk piles & see whatcha got....all parts needed are small block 302.

1) stock front sump oil pan & pump pickup

2) 72-up timing cover (pre serpentine for standard rotation pump)

3) 2 piece 72-up fuel pump eccentric

also looking for a crusty old pair of finned aluminum valve covers.
would like to find something similar to the old cal custom finned or even a pair of the 83-85 gt "powered by ford" covers. had a set of those, but gave em' to a buddy in need...

Steve,
I have a timing cover, next time I go to Nashville I will drop it off. It needs an oil dipstick tube.

"tarafied1" said:
Steve,
I have a timing cover, next time I go to Nashville I will drop it off. It needs an oil dipstick tube.

thanks!

about time you stopped by here anyways. you need to see the new shop while the floor is still visible! :pbj

Got the two piece send me a pm. I think it's the right one. I t has like a disc inside that would act like a wear surface. Let me know and I'll see if I can find it.

"67 evil eleanor" said:
Got the two piece send me a pm. I think it's the right one. I t has like a disc inside that would act like a wear surface. Let me know and I'll see if I can find it.

thanks! no hurry, i got to thinking & may need to set the motor in & see how the steering will need to be routed first. may end up having to go electric depending on clearance issues. if you run across it, let me know. guess it wouldn't hurt to have it installed just in case.

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
1) stock front sump oil pan & pump pickup

also looking for a crusty old pair of finned aluminum valve covers.
would like to find something similar to the old cal custom finned

I'll dig in the shed today, pretty positive I kept my oil pna and pickup/pump.

I've got these on my motor - cal custom and I added the '66 289 fender badges with silicone:
IMG_1675.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

I made splash shields to clear my roller rockers but still have the original covers.
I'm really leaning towards getting a pair of '65-'66 covers and having the high oil fill tubes added to both and painting them ford blue for the TA look even more. Haven't started chasing covers as I haven't started it yet but that's the end idea. I'm sure I'll have to mod the splash covers in the stock VC also.
Jon

Found the oil pump pickup, looks perfect cond., I know that oil pan is in this shed, found a few other things I was looking for, now I'm on a quest for that pan....
Steve, I can bring the pickup by this week, hopefully I'll find the pan in the next couple days...
Jon

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
shoot me a pm & let me know what you want for it. thanks!

Sorry been of the net for a day or so. If you want the pan, how does $10 and shipping sound?

It is off of the 289 in the 67. I replaced it with a chrome pan. It has been sitting around since then and even made a move from Cali to Utah...

Mel

Back