• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

just a snippet of the economic problem cause

Accountability? :wtf2 That gets my blood boiling too Duane. What a frickin waste of court time and resources. If you buy it, you HAVE to pay for it. If you are too stupid to understand that, you don't belong in society.

Yes, she should pay buttttt, the store settled once (2002) and was not supposed to extend credit to her again. So, who eats it now....as usual, other customers.

wow, why doesnt oprah just pay?

wtf. i hate oprah so much. her and bammy can go procreate some little liberal tycoons on their private island for all i care. i could do without them oprah is garbage and buys her fans love by gving away stuff. thats the only reason women love her so much.

Speaking of Oprah, didn't she have some sort of conference about the rumors that she turned Palin away? She said something to the effect that she wasn't turning her show into a political forum...ok, then why was Obama on there?????

If Oprah can buy a studio full of people a new car, then she can bail her mama out. As for me, I'm sick of this "i bought too much crap, now I'm broke and you need to pay for it." crap.

Actually, she never bought the cars for the audience. Didn't know that did ya? They were donated by pontiac to promote the G6 when it came out. In all actuality, every audience member was gonna get stuck with paying income taxes (like gambling) for the vehicles and it raised a big stink. Oprah still did nothing IIRC. I think GM had to help work something out. Oprah is an idiot, plain and simple. It looks like the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

Back