• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Just by chance....

AzPete

I was out this am with the '66 doing some business. Got done and thought I would stop by a local speed shop and check on a replacement rear end for the '66. I turned on the street I needed and went about 1/2 mile to turn into the shop. As I turned in, a young lady was taking pictures of the car and as they showed me where to park, I noticed a bunch of other classics pulling in. Turns out I pulled in just a second before the Emerald Coast Cruise pulled in as a scheduled stop. 90 cars pulled in behind me. What a shock and a fun time. It was about an hour or so before I could even think of leaving but really had a blast talking with owners from all around the area. The shops building is at the rear with other businesses in the front. Not bad for a cell phone....

110408_110612.jpg

110408_103612.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That musta been OrangeMan Customs. The only other speedshop in town in SECO, and they have a small parking lot.

Yes, Orangemans and his lot was almost to small. Maybe another 6 cars to fill it. There were some nice rides out there.

Back