1. Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Kalifornia is so f'd up

Discussion in 'Politics, Guns, and a can of Whoop Ass!' started by 3175375, Mar 29, 2018.

1. 3175375

3175375 Well-Known Member

I left Kalifornia in Dec 2017. I submitted replacement title request on my Mustang in December. I got a piece of mail today stating Kalifornia is suspending my registration on the car.
    I called the DMV today and had to wait over an hour to get a call back. The agent said I have to submit a change of address form for the first step, then request a replacement title.
    She also said that there was no record of me sending in a title replacement form.
    These people are clueless, big government idiots that have no sense of trying to help.
    I will resubmit the paperwork and send everything certified, return receipt.

I am happy to be out but it is not done yet.

2. guruatbol

guruatbol Always on vacation!

All I had to do in Utah was file a lost title when I got here from CA.

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

3. Mach1 Driver

Mach1 Driver Active Member

I thought they're seceding from the Union- what difference does it make? Glad I'm out of there too!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  4. Boom

Boom Active Member

I saw where they ruled coffee has to have a label now for potentially causing cancer. What a place....

5. 3175375

3175375 Well-Known Member

Another reason I got the hell out.