• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Kid Rock

What do you guys think of that new song, All summer long? The Rock station I listen to plays it, the hip hop station the GF listens to plays it and the Country station the guy in the cubby hole I mean cubicle next to me plays it about once an hour........Just curious what Ya'll thought of it.

I kinda dig it, but I'm thinking its gonna get old fast

"napaguy" said:
I am not a huge kid rock fan but I love that song. Something about it takes me back to being 17 again

I like it alot. Then I went and saw him at the Hard Rock Theme Park and watched him perform live and hell, I like a bunch more of his stuff. I don't go for the rap stuff but he's got a few songs that are good.

Maybe it's that Lynard Skynard reflection in All Summer Long that makes us like it.

I friggin hate it. Kid rock is a joke:-| I say this as a die hard Skynyrd fan. Make your own damn songs, don't rip on someone else's, especially Skynyrd's.

"daveSanborn" said:
Any guy who likes Kid Rock needs to get a haircut and then get laid... by a girl, not another guy.

Dave, isn't that Kid rock sitting in your E car?

2_08_08_08_2_35_54.jpg

Back