• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Kids are soooo funny.....

RustyRed

Yesterday was a pretty lazy day around the house. Didn't do a whole lot, the boys had several friends over to play Wii, etc.

After a while I couldn't take being in the house any more so I went outside. Wife's PT Cruiser had a negative battery cable that was showing some corrosion so it made the perfect excuse for an easy project that didn't cost anything more than a can of Coke.

I had the air hose out to blow off / dry the cable and to blow some of the crap out of the way as I cleaned it off. One of my eight year olds when I was finishing up got hold of the air hose, guess he thought it was funny when he was walking past and I sprayed air on his back.

Funny how an eight year old can have the time of their life with something as simple as an air hose. They both wanted "to help" but by the time their friends left I was pretty much done which isn't a bad thing since sometimes their trying to "help" makes things take about twice as long, LOL!

I really need to come up with some simple projects on the Mustang where they can help me when it gets a little cooler outside.

Back