• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Kilt arrives Friday

I ordered a Kilt of the Leslie Tartan. It is supposed to arrived this coming Friday. I hope the neighbors don't steal it.
I plan on wearing it at my cousin's son's wedding Aug 5. Matching tie and handkerchief too.....

I ordered a Kilt of the Leslie Tartan. It is supposed to arrived this coming Friday. I hope the neighbors don't steal it.
I plan on wearing it at my cousin's son's wedding Aug 5. Matching tie and handkerchief too.....

The Twins should be happy. ( not a reference to Randy's twins comment on another thread by any means )

Sounds like a good time, hopefully it's a bit longer then the kilts I see them were at a local restaurant.

I am working with my Dad's sister to find out where in Scotland we came from. She sent me a registry of him coming thru Ellis Island but it does not say where he came from. More homework to do

IMG_0001.JPG I am prepped. After an absolutely crummy day (my flight into Dallas was late so I missed my connecting flight to Sioux Falls n settled for less in getting to Omaha) I now get to take a bus in a few hours to Vermillion SD where my cousin will pick me up.

However the kilt is in da house. I think I will go Commando.

My relatives will flip.

Back