• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Knott's 2019 New Venue announced

A few of the hotels near Disneyland are already fully booked for that weekend. And yes, they are more expensive. The one I found that was promising had valet parking.

A few of the hotels near Disneyland are already fully booked for that weekend. And yes, they are more expensive. The one I found that was promising had valet parking.

Oh I can just see them valet parking a bunch of classic cars. Those valet kids would be in heaven!

May just need to stick with status quo this year and then check out the scene when the event happens and plan accordingly for the next year!

I'm hoping to be there with the newly acquired toy, it's time the '69 gets a break :). I'll be staying at a buddy's house in Laguna Niguel.

I think I will book the Marriott this trip.

I am bringing our new toy for sure!

Mel
6e88b75d2dc7d09e92ffa65fafd28a6c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Staying near Knotts at Courtyard as usual. We know the place and has nice evening scene where we can sit outside our room.

So what do we call this event now...since its NOT Knotts...

Fab Ford?

Holy clone Batman! Just don't attack it with your welding skills.

It's about as close of a clone as I could find- original S code with a 4 speed, even made a few months before the real deal Bullitt. The original 390 is gone so the 428 will take its place.

I guess the event is technically called "Fabulous Fords Forever", but I still refer to it as Knotts :)

Everyone knows that by the time that Knotts rolls around, both of Armon's cars will mysteriously be broken down anyways :p

I will once again probably not make it, though I have already thought up some pretty sweet plans for my yearly HAN circuit for next year!

I don't buy that for a second. Kelly will be at Not Knotts leaving little cryptic notes for evryone.:p

And I officially name this event....NOT Knottso_O

Back