• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Knotts - Friday Night Outback headcount

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
For those planning on coming to Outback the Friday night of Knotts weekend please reply here.

I want to call them and set up the veranda area for us.

KBMWRS - 2
SacBill - 1
David67-2
Crustycurmudgeon - 1
GrabberOrange69 - 2
TeeBone - 2
MrGEM - 1
FordDude - 1
Elise Tripp - 1

Can't make the Friday Outback outing. But I probably will be able to make the Saturday night orgy...uh, get together...........

Mike -- I am definitely at least 1. Not sure if the missus will accompany me this year. Something about a wedding on the east coast.

G

Hi mike, just spoke to Elise Tripp, widow of Bob, she remembers everyone and would like to be included in Friday's dinner at the outback, please add her to the list.

I just made reservations at Outback for 20 people at our usual spot outside on the veranda.

If you need to drop a name when you arrive just say you're with Mike/Mustang group.

Just reconfirmed Outback for 14 at 6pm...on the patio.

Weather is suppose to be GREAT!

Driving south in the morning with SacBill and Crustycurmudgeon. We'll be doing the 101 route and then the great drive along Pacific Coast Highway through Malibu. :thu :thu The its into LA hellllll. :bomb :steer :steer :steer :steer

Back