• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Knotts Sat Cruise

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
Does some-one want to take on leading/co-ordinating a cruise for Saturday of the Knotts week-end?

It needs to start and end as noted below but to be honest....I just drive direct to the photo-op spot and enjoy the ocean view and talking with friends (find it on Google Maps, Point Vicente interpretive center, Rancho Palos Verdes, Los Angeles, California 90275 http://maps.google.com/).
But is some-one wants to lead/organize a cruise please do so.

When: Saturday 09Apr11
Rally point: Sears Parking (Buena Park Mall) lot across from the Knott

http://www.stangfix.com/testforum2/index.php/topic,11130.0.html

Saturday afternoon cruise (Apr 9th):
Where: Sears parking lot across street from Knotts show lot (LaPalma and Stanton)
Time: 1:30pm meet. Cruise rolls at 02:00pm sharp.
Please map it out yourself prior to getting there. No maps provided.
The SF Cruise involves a pic opportunity at Point Vincent Park, Ranch Palos Verde. The cruise will end there except for those continuing on to the SF Dinner at Belmont Brewing Company, Long Beach.

Is anyone going to go to Donut Derelicts on Sat morning on adams and magnolia?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

"mustang67408" said:
Is anyone going to go to Donut Derelicts on Sat morning on adams and magnolia?

What time are you thinking of heading over there? 6:00 a.m.???

Well now the weather is supposed to be raining Friday night to Saturday morning.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I literally will be right around the corner, just gonna have to play it by ear and see what it is doing Sat morning. If I dont see anyone there...see ya at KNOTTS on Sunday.

get up that early? Oh hell no. Think I'll just sleep in. What time is Portillo's for lunch?

Was a great day at donut derelicts, nice and clear but a bit cold for us desert rats. Had some nice cars. See your all tomorrow at knotts.

Back