• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Latest Potter Movie: Review

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
I was not terribly impressed with this one. The story was quite cut up and hard to follow. Scenes with magic in it were limited in number and not terribly impressive. Worse, there were not enough scenes with Emma Watson. The movie was shot 2-3 years ago, and it shows...Emma's not as mature as some later pictures of here in the magazines. I give it 2 stars out of five.

Got to have a father-son day yesterday, and we went and saw it. I would give it maybe 3.5 stars, but only because it's not as good as all the rest of the movies. We had heard that it was mostly a "lead-up movie" to the final one and I would agree with that.

It was still a good movie and I wasn't disappointed, but both me and my son agreed that it didn't have as much action and suspens as all the previous ones.

Saw it today. I had a hard time following it, but again I'm not a Harry Potter fan. My spouse, who has seen the rest of them though, said she was disappointed. It was a long movie and then it suddenly ends when you finally start paying attention again.

Deb and I saw it today, not too impressed, but was still a decent movie. We both gave it a 4.5 out of 10.

I refuse to go to an HP movie. The wife reads the books and owns all the movies. Here's the problem...she finds EVERYTHING that is wrong in the movie. And promptly bitches about it. Therefore, I don't watch them with her.

Back