1. Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Dismiss Notice

Latest toy

Average User Rating:
5/5,
  1. 70 StangMan

70 StangMan Well-Known Member Donator

2. flysure100

flysure100 Member

My wifes aunts husband has been working on this car since 1992-then last year they bought a new f350 diesel and 40 some foot fifth wheel camper with the plan of traveling for 5 years in it-they put their house on the market and it sold within 24 hours so they had to move quickly and they gave the car to their daughter-we were at a visitation where the daughter was at and we just happened to strike up a conversation about the car--she said she probably was never going to finish it and she was thinking of selling it--she shot me a "family" price and I bought it that night--it needs lots of little things but major stuff has been done-his brother in law(wifes uncle) did most all of the work--he replaced floor pans, quarter panels, torque boxes, rebuilt front end steering, had seats recovered, new carpet, new brakes, new magnums and tires, it has a rebuilt 72 351 Cleveland cobra jet, mild cam and bored .30 over, edelbrock 600 performer, rebuilt c6 and limited slip 3.23? rear end--paint is terrible, I just got a 3 row aluminum radiator for it, and couple hundred in other parts to start--going to paint it grabber blue

guruatbol likes this.
  3. 70 StangMan

70 StangMan Well-Known Member Donator

Other than a proper set of rear louvers and a set of wipers she looks good to go. Are those Coopers brand new ? Looks like the letters are still "blued".

flysure100 likes this.
  4. B67FSTB

B67FSTB The NorCal dude from Belgium

5. flysure100

flysure100 Member

Yes--coopers still have blue on them, the rear louvers are probably not correct.

6. KBMWRS

KBMWRS Think before you HATE.

Family price....YES!

7. flysure100

flysure100 Member

8. flysure100

flysure100 Member

Family price was 7 grand
    others price was 10