• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Law suit happy or what....

Probably the same type that would sue for hot coffee in their lap.........man up!

Note: I did not read the entire article, my testosterone level made me leave :hmm

I've been following this for some time... The school was for orphaned children and those who had behavioral problems. The school-master was judge, jury, and punisher and there was no oversight by anyone or any other organization. Four black children died under his custody and are buried on the property; cause of death not determined by coroner or autopsy at the time. If ever there was a potential for abuse and getting away with it, this was a prime example. Many of the kids who "graduated" from this school system have many many problems.

Thanks for filling in the past. I was trying to locate some history but was not having much luck. My wondering is why so late on the legal action.

Holy crap, that's what I get for not reading the whole story! I just figured it was more whiny crybabies looking for some cash.

Back