• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Left over parts from my 68 Mustang Coupe.

Just an observation: The driver door has a '67 style vent window. Are you sure the door is '68? The difference would be in the bracing behind the door panel and the spacing of the armrest mounts.

Noticed also that the driver door has the '67 style cast hinge.

Frank

what's left and what do you want for it all? I'm not too far down the road, I may just drive up and get it all if the price is right.

This is whats left

IMG_1354.jpg

IMG_1355.jpg

IMG_1426.jpg

IMG_1422.jpg

IMG_1423.jpg

Drivers side fender 45.00
IMG_1434.jpg

IMG_1431.jpg

IMG_1433.jpg

IMG_1437.jpg

IMG_1438.jpg

IMG_1439.jpg

IMG_1443.jpg

IMG_1444.jpg

IMG_1445.jpg

IMG_1446.jpg

IMG_1447.jpg

IMG_1448.jpg

Uncracked and unchipped rear windshield
rear quarter windows with everything to mount them from the brackets to the bolts.

I would be very happy to get 200.00 but if this price is too high for you please feel free to name your price, i have to move these parts very soon. Any offer will be considered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes the passanger side fender was destroyed and had about 20lbs of mud in it. Both doors had very bad rust in the frame and the skin, i would have felt bad selling or giving them away. I was taking pictures of the bottoms one day and the drivers side fell off and knocked out a 10lbs chunk of bondo out of the bottom of the door frame, so i went to town with the screwdriver on the passanger door and found the samething.

no problem. Thanks

Pete,
I'm not real sure what I'm going to do yet. I need the horns for my Mustang. The fender I could use since I have everything else to complete the front clip except the left fender and I contemplated making a desk or something with a front clip. The other stuff I don't really need but figured I could sell or swap later so for now I will just pile it in the POS with my other parts. I have also considered making a race/drag car out of the POS instead of a trailer and this stuff could be useful. I like junk what can I say?

Been there, done that, had the headaches......now I love the RV life of not collecting "stuff".

I went and picked up what was left!
It was great to meet you too James and hope to see you around. Good luck on all you and your wifes plans!

Thank you for taking it all off my hands!! lol It was nice to sit a talk to another Mustang lover for a bit. Ill try for another project in 5 or so years.

Back