• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Let’s support this place

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
So last week was concerning, Stangfix was absent. Non-existent. Kaput. Nada. Bupkis. Either that or I was banned again and again and again.

As with any forum there are bills to pay and well I guess they weren’t. That being said. I really suggest that we all hit that donate icon to the right and help this place out. Now we may not be a big forum but I feel it’s worth keeping going ala JohnPro did when the ol’VMF was ignored years ago.

Over the years I have learned so much from others here and the ol’VMF. I have made lifelong friends, lost friends, been to weddings, funerals, watched new kids come along and traveled the world meeting some of you.

I suggest we give a little support back (or a lot).

KBMWRS

I was wondering what the heck was up! Kept trying to come here and saw a message saying bandwidth had been exceeded.

Truthfully, I don't come to Stangfix for car stuff - I just come to keep up with you guys. Can't even say the last time I opened one of the other forums outside of "General Discussion" or "Events". But it sure is nice to have you guys here.

Who runs Stangfix? That I have never known.

I thought maybe it was just Tapatalk issues again, but then I I tried the old laptop and still couldn't get in.

We are definitely a smaller group then once was. But it's my favorite place to hang out. Everywhere else is too serious.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

I usually throw a few bucks the site owners way every so often but to be honest I don't think I have for a number of months now. I'm an idiot in many ways one of which is knowing how much it costs to keep a site like this up every year. Anyone know? Emilio hasn't shown his face around here (posted) in quite a long time. Not sure if he even watches the goings on around here anymore. Anyway I just donated again now and I hope a few others might as well. Seems to me we regulars should be footing the bill since we hang out here all the time. If anyone does have a good idea of the tab to keep the lights on I would be interested in knowing. Want to make sure I am paying my way, as it were.

I started a private convo with our site owner. Hope to find out what it takes to keep this place's lights on. Will share a few thoughts with all when I hear back.

Back